We then got ready to go swimming, unfortantly I forgot my camera, so no pictures from that experience. I just have to tell you that it wasn't a day for swimming. The water was freezing and the sun hid behind the clouds all day! Despite that all, I still loved it!
After we got all cleaned up, we went out for mexican at Chevys. I can tell you that it wasn't the best meal, but the tortillas were freaking amazing! They put this on me and sang to me! I wasn't too embarassed, and to be honest, I actually enjoyed it.
I know Vince is making a funny face, but it was the most decent one we got of him. (the punk)
Yes, this is a cute little girl! She has beans all over her mouth. After our meal, we ordered fried icecream. All I can say about is "yum" It was awesome and made up for the bad service and not so friendly meal. After all, it was a great day and I throughly enjoyed it! Ahhh, isn't it great to have a birthday????
1 comment:
happy birthday! glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment