Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting Hitched!

Yep, you read it right, I'm getting married!!! It was the sweetest thing! Vince had Mya walk out with the ring and hand it to me. I couldn't believe it! Was it really what I thought it was? Sure enough Vince got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. After a tearful yes, he gave me a great big hug! He had no flowers, no big speech, nothing fancy, but it was the sweetest thing I could ever imagine! 

So, as you can imagine, I'm going to be quite busy planning! We're getting married on Jan 23, 2010 before we leave for Alabama. Things are going rather smoothly, which is the way I'd rather have it! I'll get some pictures of everything after the wedding. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY! that is so wonderful! good luck with the big day! just enjoy everything and dont stress!

The Gray Gang said...

Ashley, I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the planning!