Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Resolutions!

I was reading Chelsie's blog about her new years resolution and it inspired me to write a few down as well. :) haha, thanks Chels!

1. I've been feeling not very happy about my body lately. I'm not saying I need to lose a lot of weight, but I do need to start exercising again. It's surprising how much better you feel about yourself right after a good work out!

2. I need to be more kind to my family. (mostly Vince) I find myself getting very irritated easily and it's mostly about dumb things. Also my stress level builds until I explode and the person I usually end up taking things out on are Vince, so I need to channel my feelings better and just become a kinder person.

3. When I was growing up I did a lot of service. I wasn't very happy to give it until I was doing it. Service makes you a happier person. I'm going to try to give more service, whether its just picking things up around the house or something big. Service is service and I'm gonna do it! :)

That's all I have. Working on little things at a time. I figure if I start small I'll be more likely to achieve my goals. I'll post on here my progress. Don't expect too much right now though, I'm getting married in a week! :)

2 comments:

Chris and Daneile said...

Those are some good resolutions. HOLY COW!!........ one more week till the big day. Let me know if you need any help with anything, because I would love to help. Love ya!

sam and kyrsten said...

great resolutions! holy cow one more week! so exciting! congratultions! thanks for you comment ash. we have lots of fun memories growing up. you could always count on scotty for a toot or two! :) hope everything is going well!