We first start with some ABC flash cards. We're already up to the letter D! I'm teaching her upper case and lower case, so it's taking a little longer, but it's good for her. She calls them big A and little a, and so on.
We then move on to numbers and then shapes. She loves shapes.
After putting the shapes in the correct spot, I have put the shapes in a line and ask her to pick the square or circle...
When we're all done with shapes, I let her do some writing. It's her favorite part of school! She loves to draw and try to write her ABCs.
And that is our school day! She loves and is so smart! :) Yes, I know her hair looks awful, but we just got down swimming and out of the bath!
3 comments:
You're a good Mom. I'm going to start doing this. I think Kevin needs the structer of it! Plus, I'm going to steal your shapes Idea.
While Mya is in class does she have to call you Mrs. Martinez???lol Just kidding...this is a wonderful thing you are doing....Great job Momma Ashley..:o)
good mom award!!! still miss you guys!!
Post a Comment