Monday, April 18, 2011

Our New Home

This is our new home, at least for another year it is. It's so nice to be out and on our own! I haven't hung any pictures up yet, but I will. Mya loves the new apartment and is so excited when we're heading there. She says "Mya goes to her new home!" Super cute! Vince and I love it to and enjoy our nice quiet evenings watching Top Gear together.

This is when you first enter our house:

To your left is the living room:

And the to the right is the dining area and kitchen:

Here is our kitchen:

Mya's room is the first room on the left.

She has a giant closet that I'm super jealous of! Her and her friend Lore love to play in it! It's the perfect play house for the girls :)

This is Mya's bathroom, giant just like her closet. :) She gets excited when she needs to go pee because she can do it all by herself. Turn the light on and climb on her step stool. She can even wash her own hands!

 Mine and Vince's bedroom. It's much bigger than the one we had before and it's bare because we don't have much furniture! :) Our closets are much tinier than Mya's and we wish they were bigger, but we're still so excited to have our own place that we don't care!

Our bathroom is perfect because it's only mine and Vince's, no one else! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!


Vistors are more than welcome!! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you and your little family...Love Shelynn