I'll give you all a quick quick update since it's been a few months!
Vince and I found a little puppy wandering around our house, so we took him in and are in the process of finding his family, but around here lots of people drive out here and drop off their dogs and leave, never to be seen again. We don't know what we're gonna do with the little if we can't find him a family. :(
Mya is being potty trained and is almost done!! I can't believe it! Today, when I asked her if she were dry she sighed, rolled her eyes and said, "Mya doesn't pee in her panties anymore, mom." I was expecting her to put her hands on her hips, but I guess she isn't that princessy yet! I am so proud of her, she's my little angel!
Vince has been working really hard, but also finds time to spend with me and Mya! There are some big decisions we're going to have to be making soon, like where we're going to live in a couple of months and when we're going to be heading back to Idaho. I really want to get settled, so I say we come back in October. Vince says he wants more adventure and it's really hard for me to say "No, we should do this" because he loves his job and it's important to me that he likes what he does. At the same time it's really hard to say "ok, hun, we'll do what you want to do" :) I want to be back close to family and friends and get a house and then a puppy and then have another baby!
Me? I've been super baby hungry, I've talked to Vince, but he wants to hold off for a little bit longer. I just feel that it's the right time to start at least trying, but hey, it'll happen when it does. :) I've also been spending a lot of time with crafts! I want a house with a large extra room so I can make my own craft room!
That's all I have for now! hope everyone has enjoyed this update! I'll try to get on here more with pictures and stuff! (But I can't promise you anything)
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you updated, even if it was just a little bit! :)
sounds like you guys are doing great and that there are a lot of big decisions coming up! good luck with everything! im with you in the house baby and craft room department!
Post a Comment