Once again, it's been quite some time since I've posted anything. I haven't been in the best of moods lately. I've been homesick way bad and was rather jealous my husband was able to go visit home without me. :) Happy he could be there for his friend, sad I couldn't be there for mine.
Nothing exciting has happened since we moved in the apartment, still the same routine. Mya has been very cranky and I must admit I have been angry too :)
We're still working on the potty training and I'm proud to say that Mya has finally started pooping in the toilet! It's a very long and hard process, but she's getting better on going more often so if it takes us an hour of playing "the dinosaurs are coming!" I'll do it everyday rather than have my little one hurt and cry when she won't go for a whole week. Mya and I have a deal going on that if she goes five times with no accidents then we'll go and buy her a Rapunzel doll. She tells everyone, even strangers! We're on number four right now, but she's putting up a big fight for this last one :( Wish I could push a button and make her go.
We haven't seen much of Vince since he's gotten back. He's been hard at work. I must say as much as he stresses me out, I am very proud of him :) He's a good man and a good dad, couldn't ask for better if you want my opinion. ;) Still wonder to this day how he came to the conclusion that I was the one for him, beats me, but beyond glad! Yes, I had to boast for a minute on what an awesome, cool husband I have!
Mya's birthday is coming up and we're expecting Vince's little sis Amanda to come see us! Yay! We're looking forward to seeing her! Anyone else who wants to visit, please do! I'd love to show off where we live but most of all I'd love the company! haha
Nothing else to report, just living everyday the same pretty much. I'll try to get out more so I have something to post about :) I have taken some pictures on the projects Mya and I have been doing, I'll have to post them when I have my camera around me the same time I'm playing on the computer (which is rare)
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment