Thursday, June 9, 2011

Small Update

First I want everyone to know that as lonely as I've been, life has been happy! I'm no longer stressed about Mya. I will tell you why: I gave up! :) haha, I put her back in diapers and told her when she's ready to let me know. She still pees on the toilet, now I'm waiting for her to tell me she wants to poop on the toilet. All I care about is my relationship with her and since I've stopped putting so much stress on her and me we've been a lot happier and have been getting along much better. She's now the sweet little girl I used to know!
Vince has been hard at work and it has finally paid off! He got a raise and that takes off a bunch of stress off us! I'm so proud of him! Last night we had made little block hats with Mya's foam puzzle. We put them over our heads like a space helmet! We couldn't stop laughing! Vince couldn't get his off because his head is so big :)

Mya has been wanting to be a ballerina for some time now and her reward for becoming fully potty trained is to take ballet classes. I took a video of her dancing! I hope this works!
Mya Fell Asleep on the Toilet :)


Mya "reading" my Scriptures

At the Beach

Dying Easter Eggs for Family Night

"Cheese!"

First Night on the Cruise!

Easter Basket!

Mya Adores her Father :)
Here are some pictures from what's been going on here. Some are old and some are more recent. :) I'll definitely be posting Mya's birthday at the end of the month!
Mya Fell Asleep in Front of the Sink While I Made Dinner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice seeing new pics and post. The last picture of Mya sleeping I thought she was laying on top of someones belly at first...lol

Anonymous said...

This is Shelynn by the way..not sure what is happening..lol