I'm doing pretty good at this update thing! :) I'm waiting for our trips so I can post a lot of pictures! I have some random ones that consist of Mya and what we doing during the day.
I think we have a future volleyball player on our hands!
We usually have a craft day every Tuesday with friends, but since the holidays we've sort of stopped with them. I'm hoping to pick them up again soon! So far I've made a seat belt pillow for Mya.(she loves it and actually uses it!) I've made a Christ book for Christmas, and a bed skirt that attaches to my bed so I don't have to worry about adjusting it whenever I wash my bedding! That's all I can think of right now, but we do a lot of crafts!
|
| We also try to get to the library at least every other week. Mya loves to read and so do I! It works out perfectly! And as always friends join us there too! When Vince is home we usually end up hanging out with Chris and Daneile. |


The other day we found a place to go shoot our guns. Vince was super excited because he had yet to shoot his shotgun I had gotten him for Christmas. So together with Daneile and Chris we ventured out with our truck loaded up with our guns and ammo. It was fun and I've found out that my preferred gun is a shotgun. :)

This is Mya's gun! |
|
 |
| The bed skirt I made! Hooray! |
 |
| Mya helping Daddy on his car |
I can't wait for the weather to warm up enough so we can get to the beach! My friends and I have all decided we want to make sure we're at the beach A LOT this year! I hope people come visit so they can experience our world. It's very relaxing and fun! (even though we don't always do things)
1 comment:
Oops commented on the wrong blog post, so scroll down! Haha love the update!
Post a Comment