Wednesday, February 6, 2013
I'm a magician!
Well I don't have too much time to update but I'll just simply say we are doing great! Looking for a house to move into, going to Idaho for Amanda's wedding! Stopping in Colorado to visit some family and then heading out on a cruise for a week!! Then June we're getting special visitors! My mom and dad are coming for Mya's birthday! It's special because my dad has never been here and I'm super excited he's taking time away from his hectic busy work schedule to come see us!! Anyone else is welcomed to come and see us too!!!!!!! (When everything settles down in April I do a real update with pictures and everything!) Stay tuned because I just might disappear again! Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay an update!!! Mya is getting so big! I love the family picture with the lights in the background! And ur bed skirt looks great!
Post a Comment