We were going to be driving for 10-11 hours with Mya. It was going to be an interesting journey, but Mya surprised us all and turned out to be a pretty good traveler! Apart from her occasional outbursts, she did a great job and I couldn't be more proud! She might not be her mother's daughter when it comes to traveling after all! :)
You may not know this, but you also might say "that sounds like Ashley" when I get into different situations I either talk a whole bunch of nonesense or I won't talk at all. The first situation is when I know someone, but not well. I get nervous and that leads to my jibberish talks. The second situation is when I don't know the person at all or I don't like them. I'm happy to say that I was in the first situation.
I warned Daneile that I might talk nonesense and to just tell me to hush if I got out of control! :) haha, she didn't say anything about me being a pest. She would talk very little, but it was enough to keep me babbling on. It was a very fast drive.
My family was extremely happy that we had come. We had a good time just being together as a family:
Here is me and Lindsay brushing our teeth and making weird faces at Mike who likes to take pictures at the wrong time! It was silly!
As you might notice by now, Mike has very large hands and my camera is very small. He can't quite get his finers out of view. As for my facial expressions, lets just say I was really happy to see him! My dimple is really deep here too.
And for the whole reason why we went back for our short trip. Amanda. I just want her to know that I'm very happy and proud of her. It's a fun thing to be graduating and moving into adulthood. It gets scary at times, but she has a brother that really watches out for his little sister and cares a great deal for her. A sister to talk to and confide in. And a mother that would do absolutly anything for her daughter. (Plus the best sister in law there is!) She is a lucky girl to have such a great family. I wish her luck in college and I tell you Amanda, you can be anything you want, so have fun with it!
I'm sad to say that I forgot my camera charger and my battery died during the graduation, I got the pictures I needed before it went. It was a good weekend, nice to get away. But before I knew it, we were packing up and leaving to go back. I missed Vince and so did Mya. Part of us wanted to stay, but a bigger part wanted to get back to Vince. It was a longer trip going back, we were both anxious to get back to our men. And I'll end with "Congrats Amanda, I'm proud of you!"
2 comments:
Dear Ashley~
I guess I don't have as much time as you do for the computer but I think you might notice that I did make some changes to my blog! I changed the background and stuff. It was time consuming. Plus I just like to read! Haha I also don't have a cute baby to post on here all the time. And we never do anything so I don't have any pictures. Maybe I will have to start.
Dear Ashley~
My Camera is no where. Well it is somewhere hidden deep in a box. That would be a good idea though to go out on a date to a park or something and take crazy pictures. Maybe I will get mom's camera and take it out on an adventure. Okay well see ya in just under a week! Oh happy day : )
Post a Comment