Here we are going out to swim. As you might notice, I'm wearing make up. I was trying to look nice that day and Vince suggests we get out to the pool. Well, I don't want to get my make up all ruined so I couldn't dunk my head. Stinky! It was fun though!
Vince doesn't look too happy out there, neither does Mya. But just you wait, they will have a totally different attitude as the time progresses on.
Mya mostly wanted to stay out of the water and play with her tubie. She kept trying to throw it on Vince and sometimes she succeeded:
She would throw it on him and then try getting in the water all carfully. Vince had to make sure she didn't fall in!! Don't worry, we don't let Mya just run up and down the side of the pool unless one of us are in the pool going along with her and one is out of the pool to go along the other side of her.
She isn't running like the picture looks like it makes her. She is actually walking. She holds her hands up like that to keep her balance. As I was saying before, we let Mya wander around, but we are close by. I want her to experience new things and that sometimes means letting her venture out of our arms and on her own. She's a very careful thing, so I'm not too worried about the trouble she could get into, but I still have to keep in mind that she is still a baby!
Well, I eventually got into the pool and me and Mya had the time of our lives!! I took her out of her floatie and held her like she should be swimming and told her to kick her legs as fast as she could and splash her arms, to my surprise she did what I asked! She was kicking and a kicking. Just has hard as she could and splashing her arms and she just had the biggest smile on her face! We chased Daddy everywhere in that pool! I think Mya is going to be a little good swimmer!
2 comments:
I have the CUTEST little niece ever! I love that she is already such a swimmer.
hey its brianne!! I saw your blog on Kyrstens! Your little family is totally adorable i am so happy for yoU! Did I hear you moved? Where are you all living now?
Post a Comment