Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What a Big Girl


Alright, so I decided that it's time to start teaching Mya how to feed herself with utensils. We striped her down to her diaper and sat outside on the patio with some berry applesauce and a spoon. We first held Mya's hand with the spoon in it to show her how it would work in that tiny hand! I must say, she got where the spoon was suppose to be realy fast, the problem was keeping the applesauce on the spoon while it traveled to her mouth.

We had a lot of fun! She is just so cute at being a big girl! I'm trying to let her do more things on her own. I think I smother her too much and she really does need to learn how to do things by herself. 

This was the same day and we were making faces to eachother through the window! It was a fun day and I can't wait to get her some plastic forks!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

ashley she is so cute!!!

Chris and Daneile said...

I love the pictures. I totally noticed the necklace. Was that one of your lovely creations? Very cute! Also..... Cute dog ;) !!