Monday, July 27, 2009

The Martinez family! And one Huff

Alright, I'm going to do a couple days into just one post. These first few pictures was of us playing with our camera and seeing the cool things it could do. Vince turned it on to take 5 pictures, one right after the other. We had fun and got some good pictures and other crazy ones!

Here is one that I think is a pretty good picture, although Mya is not smiling, at least she is looking into the camera!

No matter how good mine and Vince's faces look, Mya still manages to show us up and just look so cute!! :)

The next morning was a gorgeous day! The weather was perfect, I think it was maybe 80-82? So we hurried and got ready and ran out the door to the park so Mya could swing and play to her hearts content on those wonderful toys!

Our first stop was the swings, she just loves swings! *Warning: these pictures are was cute, be prepared to go "ooh" and "ahh"*

This one is my favorite! She was just so excited and was snorting while swinging! (when will her laugh just come out?) Never the less, her snorts are still way precious.

Our next stop was to the toddler play area. We planned to make our way around and end up at the big girl toys last.

Mya was such a big girl! She didn't even need my help! Yes, I was behind her because I'm a worry wart, but she climbed up the thing all on her own!

Mya figured out how to bounce on this thing and it just made her squeal! She would walk up and down this and jump on each end. 

Oh no! The wheel!! This one is a little too tall for her, but she still liked to spin. 

This is such a happy picture! She was excited that we finally got to the slides! She likes to crawl up them and occasionally she'll manage to get to the top all by herself!This gave her quite a thrill! She liked to crawl through the tube. She could stand up and still fit in it!

This park is huge! Look at how small Mya looks compared to the toys! The little toys are behind us too!This is such a cute pictures, I'm thinking about doing it in black and white and hanging it on my wall! (When I get a wall I can hang it on!) It's so sweet and innocent and curious all at the same time! The very happy Mom and Dad. It makes us happy to watch Mya enjoy herself!

Vince decided that he wanted to play a little on the toys himself, but the first thing he tries, he gets himself stuck! I quick snapped a picture before he could do anything and then I had to help him out of the tangled mess!It was a good day and not too hot. Mya had her fun and was crashed in the car as we drove home. I'm hoping another cool day heads our way so we can run to the park again!

3 comments:

Chris and Daneile said...

I think you and Vince have some great pictures. I totally agree that the one of Mya would look great in black in white. It looks like the park was a blast and you got such great pictures. I especially love the one were Vince is stuck in the toy. Priceless!

vanessa said...

you're such a good mom. it's so cool to see little Mya take on those big toys. brave little girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Mya is getting so big!