We didn't have anything to sit on, but Vince's car. So we pulled our blanket out and sat on the trunk. Mya wanted to climb all over his car. We even spooked her by peeking through the sunroof!
It really looks like we were driving with her holding on! She enjoyed climbing on Daddy's car, but I don't think she'll be doing it again once it's cleaned. :)
It was just before the show was about to start and we were all excited! Settling down in our spots we turned and waited for AC/DC to start off the show. Well, it wasn't AC/DC. It was some weirdo music, that didn't fit. So I ignored the music and focused on the fireworks. Mya was having a blast! She loved the fireworks! She would point and look excited! That same day, Daneile and I taught her to put her arm in the air and go "woo!!" and yes, she did it!
After the firework show, we headed back to our apartments to do our own fireworks show!
We let Mya hold a sparkler and she loved it. I only wish we could light it. She was in awe when the sparklers would be lit.
Here is Vince with his very own sparkler dance! He was being a huge dork and was dancing all over like one of those ribbon dancer!
Daneile was so happy that she got to hold 2 sparklers, it just shows on her face! :)
Mya and Twinkee are really good buddies, they shared the trunk of the car while the adults didn't act so much like adults! Mya was very good that night and stayed where she was just watching all the chaos around her.
Here is Taylor with his amazing sparkler skills! He didn't dance like Vince, but tried a very daring move.
This is one crazy picture! We were all telling Chris to jump over the firework, I didn't think he would actually do it! He face looks so happy! I have to say that it was a very good fourth and Mya was just a good sport through it all! Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures of you and Mya. And I love that Mya and Twinkee just chilled in the trunk. It was a good day. See ya later.
Post a Comment