I got my pictures back from my wedding on Sunday and figured it was time to update! It was a month ago, (Although it feels only a week ago)That Vince and I tied the knot. It was such a special day and so much fun. I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep the night before. I just had so many butterflies! I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve, I couldn't wait to see what Santa brought me!
We got to the church at 10:00 am to get ready for the big day.
Here is Daneile curling her hair.
Here is Lindsay doing her make up.
Amanda doing her make up as well
And Holly painting her toes all pretty!
Mya was so much fun, she was such a crazy little girl that day. :) She wanted to get all pretty too like all her aunts! I can't remember who it was, but someone put all of Mya's clips in her hair all over. Mya showed off her clips to everyone! It was cute, she was so proud!
I had to get my hair done as the same time as my make up. I could not wait until it was time to get in my dress.
As we were all getting ready, my Dad was making signs and he thought it would be funny to write it in Spanish. I must admit, it was cute and I laughed. I love my silly Dad!
Now it was Mya's turn to get her hair done. This picture is so sweet. She looked so cute!
This is when I realized I couldn't breathe! GAH!!! TOO TIGHT!!! :) My Mom had to loosen it up.
I was so excited!! I forgot about being nervous and just wanted to be walking down that aisle toward and toward new life!
Here is me and my Grandma! She's such a beautiful lady!
Me and my wonderful Mother! She was so excited! I love my dearest Mother!!!
Me and My beautiful daughter! She was tired already, but still looked like such a doll!
LETS GO!!!
As the girls were slaving away at looking prestentable, we had Vince and Scott...
Yes, playing video games! Haha, I really had to laugh at that!
Finally, the guys are all ready and looking sharp! Very handsome.
The big moment has arrived, the guests are seated and everyone is in their place! Cue the music! And Here..We..Gooo...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai did such a great job! I love his cute little smile!
She look so darn sweet!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! :)
The first thought I had when I walked into that room was "wow, Vince looks so handsome!" I even told my Dad that! I couldn't stop smiling. My dimple is really showing in this one!
I couldn't lift my arms up very high, and I wanted so bad to just throw my arms up and around Vince! My dress even got hooked on his suit!
Yay!! WE DID IT!!!!!! (Like I said before, I couldn't lift up my arms, that was very hard to do! As you can see the look on my face)
I'll post more on the reception and stuff later, as for now, I'm done! It's taken me 2 hours to get that! (p.s. the photos we snapped by: CT Photography or yourlifesjourney.blogspot.com) :) Thanks Chelsie and Aunt Tracy!
3 comments:
beautiful! congratulations! you look so lovely! and your little mya is SOOO cute! such an awesome thing marriage is! way to go!
congratulations! you looked so gorgeous.
Welcome to our family....
Post a Comment