"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
Plato
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Cookies!
Today Mya and I decided to make some cookies. Mya only wanted to eat the cookies dough. So I gave her the beaters and let her go to town while I rolled them out and cooked them. It was fun and we giggled a lot!
What a cutie....looks as if she was really enjoying those beaters..:o) I wish I could have gotten a chocolate kiss from my beautiful granddaughter.....Mya is getting so big...and her hair seems to be lighting up also....
3 comments:
She looks like she has grown up so much in the short time you have been gone!
What a cutie....looks as if she was really enjoying those beaters..:o) I wish I could have gotten a chocolate kiss from my beautiful granddaughter.....Mya is getting so big...and her hair seems to be lighting up also....
aww I miss u guys!! she does look a lot older in this picture :(
Post a Comment