Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun At Home


The coloring books were colored out, the books all read, movies all watched, stickers no longer sticking. It had been a fun day, filled with lots of activities, but Mya and I were about to have our greatest adventure yet! We pulled out the blankets, got some puzzles and snacks and made, for the first time here, a FORT!!! Yes, I said fort! After working to prepare our fort, Mya and I dove right in and had the time of our lives! 

We played puzzle and ate snacks, and just whispered secrets and giggled. Mya was full of lots of secrets! She would whisper and whisper. She thinks it's funny! Ha! She's so cute! I think I say that every post, but oh well, she is! We didn't do much in that fort, but we sure had the best time. 

3 comments:

Huff Family said...

so cute! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time.....I love the picture of Mya biting her toenail...LOL Can't wait to have Mya tell me one of her secrets..:o)

Britt Thomas said...

ahhh soooo cute! scott won't let me come visit with out him :( so we cant see you until fire season is about over :( sad!! i like that picture of mya eating her foot!! ha ha