Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Three Is In Sight...

Mya's birthday is in sight! Vince and I have been out shopping for her and let me tell you it is so hard to pick just ONE toy! I wanted to get her soo many things, but Vince and I had decided before we got to the store that we would each pick out one toy for her. We had fun running around the store trying to decide on what would be the perfect present.
Today Mya and I went to the store with some friends and got her birthday party supplies. She decided on an Ariel theme, again. Last year was princess, but mostly Ariel. This year it will be just Ariel. Also this year we're expecting more than just one girl to show up :D Anything will be better than last year, hahaha!
I'll be posting her party and Amanda's stay. I had to just post about her birthday because I am so super excited that I'm acting like it's my own party! Maybe I'll have a princess party too! I mean who doesn't like princesses! Until next time...

No comments: