I must start by saying Vincent bought me a new computer! I can't believe it! The last time I've updated my blog was June 15th. JUNE 15h! That has been way too long!
Our computer broke while I was gone visiting family in Idaho and now we finally have a computer so I can update you! (If I have time) The holidays are coming and I'm going to be extremely busy with planning, cooking, shopping, giving, and traveling!
But for a quick update we've been doing our same old routine. Wake up, breakfast, get ready, school, play, lunch, nap (relaxing time for me) play, fix dinner, a little tv and then play and bedtime. (Vince is gone most of the day working. He works so hard and I'm so proud of him.) On Vince's day off all we do is play! Mostly frizbee golf (sp?) We're not so good at it, but we're definitely improving! Mya loves it too, it's a great family activity.
Sadly we're not going to be in Idaho for any of the holiday's festivities. We're spending Thanksgiving with some of my favorite people, Daneile and Chris. They've made living out here fun and eventful (Game nights mostly) For Christmas we're going to be traveling, but we'll be going somewhere we've never been: North Carolina. My brother and his PREGNANT wife (still so excited about that) are stationed out there and they won't be going home either. So in a phone conversation that took place in June, Mike and I planned to have our own Christmas celebration! I'm super excited and can't wait!
Well, that's it for now. I'll try to get pictures on here and see what I can do about updated y'all about our wonderful summer. (p.s. Mya is getting a slight southern accent with certain words! Ex. Hungry Mya ex. Huungray)
And now I will leave you with that super funny and cute story! Ta ta!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures once you get everything loaded....Love you much Martinez Family..:) Momma Shelynn
Post a Comment