Friday, March 16, 2012

Random Update

Here is a random update from the Martinez home!
We're doing great! Everything is going well and we couldn't be happier! I am an aunt for the very first time and am so excited about it! I can't wait until I get pics on my computer so everyone can see! (Although I'm sure you've seen from my phone facebook)
Mya is back to pooping! Yay! I'm keeping up with green smoothies and keeping her diet high in fiber. I refuse to let her slip back and go through that pain again! She is still very excited about her dance class and can't wait for her costume to come in so she can try it on! Her recital is coming up quickly and it makes my stomach flutter with excitement to watch my not so little girl dance her heart away! I've been trying to find a preschool for her to join this fall, but I don't know if I want to still be living here by that time. I want to stay here for the summer and then head back home for good in the fall. However the husband does not! Haha, we'll see what we decide and then I'll let everyone know!
Vincent just bought a fishin pole and has been out fishin once. He's only caught one little baby fish that croaked when he pulled it out of the water! He's excited to get back out there on his day off so he can fish all day! (I'm glad he has a fun hobby now, but it sure leaves me out! I'd rather go to the beach now that it's nice and warm!) Mya loves going fishing with him too. She said that she helps reel in the fish! How cute! A couple good things about those two going fishing is that I get time to relax alone! (This means I'll be able to finish my book faster!) But also that Vince and Mya get to spend time together creating happy father daughter memories! I know I've always loved doing things one on one with either of my parents! It's when you can really bond with that person and it makes me glad that Vince and Mya are getting that chance! :) He's been so busy he hasn't had a lot of time to play with her and so this is great! His work is still keeping busy (Except when it rains) This is what I love about Vincent, he is such a hard worker and I never hear him complain. He works so hard for this family and it makes me love him even more and makes me proud of him!
Me? I haven't been doing much. Working out, writing on my book, playing with Mya, teaching Mya, cleaning and doing laundry. That about sums it up! :) I'm happy and have everything I could ever ask for! Ok, I would like to be closer to my family, but hey, it'll happen, I just have to be patient!

1 comment:

Britt Thomas said...

So glad you guys are doing great! we miss you!!