This was our first Christmas as a family! It was so much fun! We started out at my Mom's house for Christmas Eve. Every year my family gets together to read the story from the bible and just have a evening for Christ. This year, we had an angel, Mary, and baby Jesus to play the parts in our story. Hopefully we'll have more sometime soon. (Holly, Lindsay,Brittany) :-)
Mya didn't want to hold still, so Kenney, being as nice as he is, handed her his phone and she was just fine after that, being a perfect Mary for the night. Bailey didn't really know she was playing the most important part of the story, but she did her job very well. As for Olivia, I'd say she makes the cutest angel to take my place! (yes, when I was young, I played the angel)
Our night then moved over to Vince's Mom's house, where we all unwrapped our presents. Mya was so much fun and just loved to sit in the middle of all the wrapping paper. My cameras battery was starting to die, so I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I got a few!
Yes, I know, the night was long! We then made it back over to my mom's house to unwrap our presents from them. I only got one picture before my battery died all the way! I was very disappointed because Mya was so cute with all of them!
My mom loved to help Mya with her presents! And my dogs thought they were getting presents too! (they love to steal Mya's toys and chew on them) It was a really fun night and I was glad when it was time to go home, I was very exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. Only to wake up at 5:00 am the next morning!
1 comment:
Holy Cow!!!! You're good at blogging! It takes me forever to update mine. I love, love, love Mya's holiday pictures. She is so sweet. It is so hard to believe that she used to be that tiny. I love the Christmas picture second from the bottom. She looks shocked. It's funny.
Post a Comment