It was 5:00 am on Christmas morning! I jumped out of bed so excited, but had to force Vince out to get Mya up so she could see what Santa brought her. I then grabbed my camera (I charged the battery all night) I made Vince and Mya wait on the stairs so I could get a shot of them before.

Mya had no idea what was going on. But all the same, I believe she was excited just from my own emotions. Anyway, Santa had gotten her a little baby and Mya was real happy about that, she loves that doll. In fact, she takes a bath with it everyday.

We had to help her a lot with unwrapping her presents, I think she loved the wrapping paper more than her presents! She was so entertained that morning, that we didn't have to keep watching what she did, and we were able to enjoy the presents we got each other.

A
It was a very good Christmas, I enjoyed every minute of it. Mya didn't really know what was going on, but she will next year. I can't wait for her to get excited about Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment