Monday, April 13, 2009

How we first came to be Vince and Ashley...

I can remember just about everything (I have a good memory when I want to) We were juniors in high school, and we had Economics together. My best friend yelled over to Vince "Hey, Vince! Come sit at our table!"Personally if I had weirdos yelling at me, I would've turned right around and sat as far away as I possibly could! But amazingly he came and sat by us. Everyday we would have to yell for him to come sit by us and everyday he did. I began to develop a little crush on him and I couldn't wait till 3rd hour and was bummed when it was over.

We got into our second semester and it turned out that I had 2 classes with him! I was stoked! Unfortunately my best friend had one of those classes with us too and she can really put the charm on the guys when she wants to! Plus she's really pretty so I was a bit jealous! Haha, yes Vince did have a crush on her and didn't really think twice about me, but it was because we had that second class together that he began to notice that I was pretty darn awesome!

Well summer came and I left, but when I got back, he never called and so I gave up and just started doing my own thing. When we went back to school for our final year in high school, I saw him and my stomach did that little flip and my butterflies were back. So I did what any girl would do and I walked straight up to him and asked "Got any classes with me this year?" and sure enough we had 5th hour pottery together! And we've been together ever since!

1 comment:

Chris and Daneile said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad that you started a blog! Your story on how you met is very sweet and I am glad that you guys found each other too. Well, I can't wait to read more! How exciting!!!!