Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CALIFORNIA!

Since we've been here, it's all felt like a dream! I wake up and look out the window and see such a beautiful place! We haven't gone out to do a lot of things yet, because we have to hang around the apartments waiting for Vince to get a phone call to go to work, but we'll get out and see more, therefor I'll have more pictures to post. 

Mya has been a little grouchy, but I was expecting that. She's in a new unfamiliar place and has to get used to it. She's getting better, but cries when Vince or I leave the house. 

Here is Mya exploring and trying to eat at the same time. I know, she has a funny face there! She loves to roam the apartment and she can without me having to worry about her getting into things or falling down the stairs. We do have to keep the bathroom door closed because the other day we heard some splashing and we went to go see what was going on and sure enough, we found Mya holding up the toilet seat and playing in the toilet water! It was cute and very nasty at the same time! 

Mya loves that little doll, we took it out of her bath stuff so she could play with it in the living room and that is all she pretty much plays with. She likes to give her little baby kisses and giggles after she does! 

Vince hates getting his picture taken! He rarely smiles. This was the first day and Mya was making a silly face and Vince was looking tired and bored. I'm trying to get more pictures of us and family, but he is very stubborn! 

This was before church on Sunday, Mya looks so darn cute with her cool chick sunglasses on! The funny thing is, is that she really leaves them on when we're out in the sun! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This last picture is darling! I was glad to see you updated the blog. I had no idea about your drive to California with the cows! I am glad everything is fine. Chelsie and Kenny passed their inspections so they will probably be moving in tomorrow. I will miss my grandbabies living with me!!! We love and miss you!