Sunday we all got together and ate lasagna (which I cooked, good for me!) while it was cooking, Mya was entertaining herself very well, we had to snap a couple pictures of her! She pulled out all her toys and was playing in the container for them. She played in that thing for a good hour and a half.
After we had dinner, we played games, or should I say one game. Chris and Daneile bought the monopoly card game. We were all confused at first, but got the hang of it soon enough. Vince, Chris, and I have to gang up on Daneile because, for some unknown reason, she smokes us all and wins the game in just a few turns!
During the card game, Daneile and brought a pudding pie and we decided to get Mya in her diaper and let her have her own little pie. I have to say she didn't get much in her mouth, but had a fun time smearing it all over the kitchen floor and all over herself!
Afterward, Mya went for a little twirl given by her Aunt Neile! (Not a very good idea, but she held everything down just fine)
No comments:
Post a Comment