Friday, May 22, 2009

It's just an average day

Nothing new has happened so far, just the same old stuff and doing that same old thing. Now, before I continue on with my little story with Mya today, I would like to let every one of my readers know that I ran 3 miles today! Count them, 1.2.3!!! Not all at once though, I wish. I first ran a mile and half, took a break and did some weights, then I got back on the tredmill, very reluctantly I might add, and did another mile. After I finished that mile I was so beat, but I went back to lift weights and for the 3rd time I returned to the tredmill only to run half a mile. Thank goodness it was only half a mile! I almost didn't make it! The air was hot in that gym and my legs were weak. BUT I made it. I finished the last half mile and called it quits for the weekend!

After that little show, I would like to let everyone know what Mya likes to do during the day: She'll first get her little baby to go along with her, then she makes her way into the kitchen.

She then usually will open all the cupboards and somtimes crawl into them. (this is from a different day, but she does it almost everyday, if I don't catch her in time)

She then makes her way out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom. Which she then loves to open and close the door and giggling while doing it.

Open and closed, over and over again.

After she has gotten her fix of opening and closing doors, she moves to the dresser. And there she pulls out all of her clothes and scatters them across the floor.

This will happen everyday, just before her afternoon nap. I have to chase her out of the room and then chase her around the house, which she finds so fun! She giggles the whole time! I love my little girl! She is so much fun and I'm glad I have her here with me this summer to keep me entertained. She's such a cute thing!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

hey ashley this is vanessa. your baby is adorable. I LOVEEE her smile and her pictures. I hate you for being able to run 3 miles though. STOP IT!! j/k. you inspire me to get off my bum and work out. I'm following your blog by the way. Taylor and mine, but mostly mine, is vapdance.blogspot.com. happy memorial day weekend. see ya!!!

sheldonandholly said...

HAha that is so funny that she likes to do that almost everyday. What a weirdo. I guess she gets that from hanging out with her mom all day. I notice that you like to climb in cuboards and open and close doors again and again and again.