Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mya's walking!
I can't seem to load my video, dumb. But I would just like everyone to know that our little baby girl is walking!!! She only fell hard once. She was headed straight for the coffee table and sure enough she didn't quite make it and hit her face on the table. Don't worry, there was no blood or broken teeth, I can't say that the table was left with out a scratch. On the end where her teeth hit you'll be able to see little teeth mark like she tried to take a bite out of the coffee table!! Other than that little incident, I'd say she didn't have any other problems learning to walk! I'll see what I can do about the video, but as for now you just have the story! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment