Alright, it's been awhile. (only a couple days) But still, I need to update all my readers!! I believe there is only 4 of them, but I still need to let those 4 people know whats going on here! Vince has been working only a little bit right now. They only have 3 people here selling until the end of the month. It's kind of good because Vince is still training so it gives him time to learn for when all the big stuff hits and he has to be out all day. But he's still getting out and making some money for us. I'm very proud of him, he is such a trooper!
The only thing is, is that his A/C stopped working in his car and it's already in the 100s!!! It's going to be a rough summer if it doesn't kick back on. At least we have A/C in the house! I would die if we didn't.
Mya had a fever for the last 2 days. The poor girl slept pretty much all day and I had to get her up to make sure she drank a lot of fluids. She woke up today feeling good and has been doing good ever since. Her fever broke and she's been up and awake. A little tired, but acting normal again. Well that is all the has happened this week. I'll be taking pictures of our swim trip tomorrow and post them on here. I'm hoping to get some more sun to help my tan along!
Oh! I almost forgot! Proud moment for me! I've been working out 5 days a week since I've gotten here! I can now run a mile at the beginning of my work out and a mile at the end. It's hard work, but I'm trying to be able to run 5 miles by the end of the summer. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
hey i hope selling is good. its a whole new experience huh? im sure vince will do great... ps mya's little bump (or big i should say) looks so sad im glad she is ok!
Post a Comment