Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just another busy day...

Yesterday was a fun relaxing day, although we didn't get out to go swimming, we still got to go do some fun things. We went for a walk and Mya walked a lot of the way just holding onto my hand. She can walk, I just think she doesn't know she can. It's all in her head that keeps her back. Anyway, apart from working out in the morning (yes, I've been doing very well with that. 4 days in a row!!!) Mya and I played catch with her big Ariel ball.

The cool thing is, is that she actually caught it!! She was really playing catch with me! Haha, she probably had no idea what she was doing, but she was doing it very well! We then had a little photo shoot and I tried to get a good picture of the both of us, but it was hard!

That is the best one that I could do, either she wouldn't look or I had a retarded face! As the day progressed, so did Mya's activities! I was doing my hair for the day and Mya followed me into the bathroom, just take a look at the mess she left me!

After I rolled back up the toilet paper (it took me forever) We went over to Daneile's apartment to just hang out and get out of the house for a little bit. When we left, Mya wanted to take Twinkie for a walk, and that she did! It was so cute to watch her.

Mya had a long day and was very exhausted, but she was a trooper and did a very good job today. I'm hoping to take her out today for a swim and let her have fun in the water, she loves water. 

Mya's new favorite drink if Orange Juice. She loves to just sit there and drink it. Since yesterday wore her out so much, I gave her a little treat (the orange juice) and let her relax. I didn't know she was going to be falling asleep! What a cute little girl! I'll be sure to post some pictures of her swimming, if we can go. I'm so glad I started this blog! It's made me appreciate all that I have and I"m so thankful for everyone that has helped make my life a happy one! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a sweet picture--it is so funny where they can fall asleet!