I want to take a minute and tell everyone 10 things I love about about Vince and 10 things I love about Mya. This might be boring to you, but I will proceed anyway. If you don't want to read, feel free to skip right over it.
Vince:
1. You take very good care of me and Mya. And you make sure we have the things we need
2. You make me feel safe
3. I love how you take care of me when I'm sick
4. You are very handsome!
5. You are a lot of fun to be around
6. You make me feel beautiful and I love when you compliment me
7. I love how you can calm me down when I'm stressed
8. You care about the things I like, even though you act like you don't
9. When I'm sad you know how to make me smile
10. You go along with my ideas, even though you know they are crazy! (most of the time)
Now for Mya!
Mya:
1. You are the prettiest angel I've ever seen
2. You have the sweetest personality
3. You have a very cute smile that could win anyone over
4. You behave so well that I don't know what I did to deserve you! :)
5. You miss me when I'm gone
6. You give the sweetest kisses
7. You let me play with your hair!
8. I love how you sleep the whole night through since you were 2 weeks old!
9. I love how you pucker up your lips and go "hmmm"
10. I love how you growl anytime, anywhere and for no apparentt reason!
I love my life and I'm very thankful for all the people who have made it that way. I love Mom and Dad, Holly and Sheldon, Mike and Lindsay, Shelynn and Michael, Daneile and Chris, and Amanda! Not to forget my two favorite people in the whole entire world! Vince and Mya!!
Ok, I'm done bragging. I had to get it out of my system because sometimes when you are blessed you can't just keep it all inside all the time!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment